Our weatherproof line voltage 2 stage thermostat is great for direct control of heaters, fans air conditioners, ventilation equipment and more. Great for both heating and cooling.
Excellent for use in barns , garages , greenhouses , industrial buildings , warehouses and more where one stage opens shutters or louvers and the second stage turns on the fan , also great for multi-speed exhaust fans. A graduated temperature control unit that can be used anywhere . Clear cover protects from weather and damage. Weatherproof and corrosion proof with all polycarbonate thermoplastic construction and stainless steel capillary sensor. Not effected by surges and lightning strikes or power outages like a digital thermostat.
Has standard 7/8 opening and we recommend using our strain relief cord connector that can be purchased here.
Capillary controlled component gives accurate +/- 2 degrees accuracy.
Line Voltage 2 Stage Thermostat Specifications
- UL listed
- RATINGS: Two SPDT switches with 3° between stages
- Voltage AC — 120 , 208 , 240
- Full load amps — 16.0 , 9.2 , 8.0 (per stage)
- Locked rotor amps — 96.0 , 55.2 , 48.0
- Resistance load amps 22amps at 120 to 240 VAC
- 30°F to 110°F temp. range with ± 2° accuracy, 3° Differential
- Made in the USA